TLDR: We are looking for Systems@Scale presentations! Please submit your proposals by Sept 26.
Systems@Scale is a part of the @Scale conference for engineers that manage and deal with large scale information systems serving millions of people. The operation of large scale systems introduces complex, unprecedented engineering challenges. The @Scale community focuses on bringing people together to discuss these challenges and collaborate on the development of new solutions.There will be a mix of presentations from Meta and external speakers (you!) covering topics related to large-scale systems. This event will be a virtual event and will take place on December 7th and December 14th during an EMEA-friendly time.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are looking for presenters for topics related to large-scale systems. If you are interested in participating, please reach out. We are especially interested in EMEA based speakers but we welcome any interested speakers. If you would like to give a presentation on a systems topic, now is your chance!
- Proposal Submissions – Monday, September 26, 2022
- Proposal Acceptance Notification – Wednesday, September 28th 2022
- Optional Coaching starts – October 2022
- Live Virtual Event – December 7th and December 14th 2022
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS
- Presentation title (20 words or less)
- Brief presentation description (200 words or less)
- High level outline of your story / slides
- Please submit your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see you in December!